Dental Implants to Revive Hebron Smiles
A dental implant is a versatile treatment for replacing missing teeth. It is a permanent solution that replaces both the missing tooth and the tooth roots, enhancing your smile’s appeal, restoring your bite function, and preserving your oral health.
At the practice of Donald P. Rossler, DMD, we bring you the convenience of placing and restoring dental implants under the same roof. Our experienced oral surgeon regularly comes to our office to perform successful oral surgeries, including dental implants, bone grafting, sinus lifts, and tooth extractions. We enjoy serving families in Hebron and all the surrounding communities.
We believe that you shouldn’t pay more to get the quality treatment you deserve, and gladly offer you affordable services and flexible payment plans. To learn more or to schedule your consultation, get in touch with our friendly staff today!
CALL US: (860) 228-2565 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a safe tooth replacement solution made of titanium, a biocompatible material that can naturally fuse with your tissue and bone. This is the only replacement option that substitutes your missing tooth roots, providing the stimulation your jawbone needs to prevent bone loss. It also helps to improve functions like chewing and articulation.
At our practice, we use dental implants of the highest quality. We provide both Nobel BioCare and Straumann, known for their reliability and effective designs. Our friendly staff are happy to give you more information about these two brands.
The Dental Implant Process – What to Expect
The stages of an implant surgery differ from patient to patient. The length and steps of the process depend on various factors, including your jawbone strength, the state of your oral health, and the number of implants needed.
If you qualify for dental implants, our team will start by taking all the required digital imaging and CBCT scanning for precise imagery. Dr. Rossler will then explain all your options and build a treatment plan centered around your needs. You will understand each step of the plan, including the number and type of implants you need.
If you have a damaged tooth, our team will extract it. If your tooth is already missing, you won’t need this step.
If your jawbone is soft, we will need to strengthen your jaw and improve its bone density. Our talented surgeon will perform bone grafting surgery. Those with excellent oral health don’t need this step.
In case gum disease was discovered, we can provide you with a variety of treatments or refer complex cases to a periodontist. This way, we ensure your gums are in excellent condition.
Once your jawbone has enough strength and is ready to hold the implants securely, our surgeon will insert the implant post into the jaw with high precision. We use computer guided surgery to deliver exceptionally accurate results.
After the posts are inserted, you will need some resting time to allow your jaw to heal beautifully. Healing time differs from patient to patient.
Once your jaw and gums heal, we will affix the abutment to your implant post. The abutment is the part that attaches your new tooth securely to the implant post.
The final step of the procedure is when Dr. Rossler places your natural-looking restoration for you. Your restoration could be a crown, a bridge or a denture.
Restoring Your Implant with a Porcelain Crown for a Stunning Smile
If you have one damaged or missing tooth, you can replace it with a single implant and a crown. We use high-quality porcelain crownsto provide you with a natural-looking smile and excellent functionality.
Why Choose Porcelain Crowns?
Porcelain is a safe, biocompatible material. It has significant advantages when used for creating crowns, including:
- Natural Appearance – Porcelain resembles the look and feel of your natural tooth enamel. The color of these crowns varies. Dr. Rossler will help you choose the closest crown color to match the rest of your teeth. That way, it won’t stand out against other teeth or look artificial.
- Custom-Crafted – Porcelain crowns can be shaped to fit perfectly with the rest of your teeth. There won’t be any visible difference between your natural teeth and the crown.
- Low Maintenance – Crowns require no special care. Follow a regular daily routine of brushing and flossing twice to keep your crown looking its best.
- Stain-Resistant – Porcelain doesn’t stain. It will keep your smile bright white, so you can enjoy all types of foods and drinks.
Restoring More than One Missing Tooth with Dental Implants
If you are missing more than one tooth in a row or even an entire arch, you don’t have to use a crown and an implant for every single tooth. Available replacement options include:
- Fixed Bridges: These implant-supported bridges can replace two to three missing adjacent teeth. Unlike traditional bridges, these bridges do not put any pressure on your healthy adjacent teeth or rely on them for support.
- Fixed Dentures: These dentures can be full or partial dentures that can replace all or some of your teeth respectively. They are implant-supported and use between six to eight implants to replace all the teeth in your upper or lower arch. Fixed dentures do not slip, presenting an excellent option for replacing an arch of teeth.
Pretreatments for Successful Implants
To ensure your get the best results that last long, we provide you with pretreatments to help build a healthy foundation for your restored smile. Below are some of the treatments our practice offers:
- Bone Grafting – If your jaw doesn’t have sufficient strength for implants, our surgeon will strengthen your jawbone by adding special material to it.
- Sinus lift – If you took a long time to decide to replace your missing tooth in the upper jaw, the natural bone below the sinuses could deteriorate. In this case, our surgeon can perform a sinus lift, during which we supplement the upper jaw with transplanted or synthetic bone. In addition to preparing you for an effective implant procedure, this treatment gives you back your youthful appearance.
Exceptional Implant Services in Hebron
At the practice of Donald P. Rossler, DMD., we strive to serve the Hebron community, changing lives one smile at a time. We deliver top-quality dentistry along with the latest technology and affordable payment plans. We offer CareCredit and Kleer DMD membership plans and accept PPO in-network insurance and Medicare Advantage plans. Contact us today and schedule your visit.
CALL US: (860) 228-2565 REQUEST APPOINTMENT