We Are Now Resuming Routine Care
We hope you and your family are staying well. After closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made an informed decision to reopen our practice for all routine dental appointments. Until further notice, our hours of operation are:
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. To ensure patients safety, we have implemented enhanced protocols which include:
New safety protocols:
- We are putting a heightened focus on disinfection, and there will be frequent disinfection of treatment areas.
- We have brought in a mobile Defender Aerosol Evacuator System to limit aerosols.
- We are now offering Teledentistry.
- A virtual waiting room will be implemented.
- Online pre-appointment screening.
- You will have your temperature taken upon arrival, as well as a pre-procedure mouth rinse.
- Patients are required to wear a face cover when coming into the office.
We’re Here to Help: Financial Options
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand many of our patients have been faced with unforeseen hardships. Please know we have several options available to help so you can continue to prioritize your dental health.
- Payment plans.
- In-office membership plan
We look forward to welcoming you back for your next appointment.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Donald P Rossler DMD
7 Liberty Dr. Ste 2
Hebron, CT 06248